JMT Consulting Group is always looking for the right people to join our growing team. JMT prides itself on being a family friendly company by providing a flexible work environment. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to be considered for our team but not for a position listed below, please email your resume to email@example.com.
JMT Consulting Group, a professional services firm dedicated to serving the nonprofit sector nationally, is seeking an ambitious Project Consultant for financial management system implementations. The project consultant is responsible for delivering implementation services, training and support on the various financial management software platforms that JMT represents.
JMT employs a virtual Professional Services organization and the Project Consultant will be a member of a virtual team, not office based. The ideal candidate will be located in the Midwest, preferably in either Chicago or St. Louis, near a major airline hub, and will have availability and flexibility to travel to client sites as needed nationwide. Travel is anticipated to 50-60%.
Essential services provided to JMT clients by the Project Consultant:
- Conduct scoping, discovery and planning sessions for financial management application implementations
- Deliver high-quality training content personalized to our clients’ circumstances
- When necessary, install, upgrade and troubleshoot financial management software applications
- Plan and execute data conversions and integrations
- Support clients’ utilization of the tools and processes implemented by JMT
Qualities of a Successful Project Consultant:
- Passion for Quality – focused on delivering an exceptional client experience 100% of the time
- Organized – capable of efficiently managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality, consistent work product
- Independent – able to independently solve issues and define strategies for success
- Invested – JMT serves the nonprofit sector exclusively – the ideal candidate will share our clients’ passion
- Excellent Communicator – highly professional written and verbal communications, both in person and over the phone/internet are essential.
- Embraces New Technologies – has a passion for technology and how it can solve problems and eager to learn and leverage innovations to our clients’ advantage
- Personable – It is essential that JMT Project Consultants are able to smoothly and positively relate to our clients and establish strong, lasting relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent – Accounting major or concentration preferred
- Two years experience working with mid-market financial management software (E.g. Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, Intacct, NetSuite) as either an end user or implementer
Contact: Tom Thornton – firstname.lastname@example.org
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.