- This event has passed.
AICPA Not For Profit Conference
June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 5:00 pm EDT
This year’s AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference is all about the dichotomy between rapid response and measured strategy. Our wide-ranging program, with sessions tailored to all levels of industry experience, will help you make sense of generational trends, societal challenges, changing demographics and more.
It’s your opportunity to refine your planning — reinforced by accounting, audit, tax, and regulatory and compliance updates from standard setters — so that the organization you serve will be better positioned for the mission ahead.
Attendees may request Yellow Book credits for this conference.
*Auditors must use professional judgment when determining and documenting if these sessions qualify for Yellow Book CPE in accordance with the Government Accountability Office, Government Auditing Standards, December 2011 Revision, and Guidance on GAGAS Requirements for Continuing Professional Education, April 2005, GAO-05-568G.
Who Should Attend?
- Those new to the NFP industry
- CPAs, CGMA designation holders, accountants, consultants, tax advisers, auditors and other financial managers with not-for-profit clients
- Fiscal managers and staff at not-for-profits
- Those seeking CPE credits in the not-for-profit arena, including qualifying Yellow Book CPE
- NFP financial executive staff members, including CFOs, CEOs/executive directors, controllers, directors of finance and board trustees
- Past Participants of the AICPA Not-for-Profit Financial Executive Forum