CAP Conference 2018
August 28 @ 8:00 am - August 30 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The 2018 Annual Convention is designed to provide Community Action professionals and board members with the latest in policy and programmatic updates, as well as management and governance tools. Convention tracks include:
- Effective Administration and Governance
- Promising Anti-Poverty Practices
- Strategies to Increase Visibility
- Research, Policy, and Action
- Performance at the Front Line
- Community Economic Development
- Energy Partnerships
Special focus will be given to the following topics: data integration, data analysis, leadership development, and policy & advocacy.
Notably, the Convention will feature several intensive sessions to allow for deep dives into specific topic areas as well as opportunities for peer-to-peer support
JMT will be exhibiting all three days. Stop by and talk to us.