Getting the Most Value from your Sage MIP Fund Accounting system through EVPs
Maybe you are new to your Sage MIP Fund Accounting system and you’d like a little extra help becoming proficient. Or maybe you implemented Sage MIP Fund Accounting a few years ago, but there’s been turnover among the staff members using the system. Is there a cost effective way to keep up to speed on the software?
You’re absolutely right in recognizing the importance of a well-trained staff. So we created the JMT Extended Value Plans (EVP) just for nonprofits like you. The JMT EVPs are superior training and support plans for those using Sage MIP Fund Accounting. We offer three levels of plans to best fit the needs of your nonprofit.
Here’s some of what you would get in the Gold Level:
- Unlimited Monthly Web Training – This is perfect for new hires and those looking to refresh their skills. These training opportunities are unlimited in that everyone in your organization using the software can access them and can be repeated throughout the 12 months of service.
- Annual Systems Review – We’ll do a remote “check up” on your internal systems. This review is designed to look for ways to improve your internal efficiency and optimize your use of the system.
- Unlimited Support Services with Guaranteed Response – designed for quick question and answer via phone and email. The Response time varies on which EVP Level you chose, you can read more about that here.
- $200 JMT Funds Coupon – Money that can be used on JMT consulting services or additional software purchases including modules and additional software licenses (can be combined with the anytime discount).
- Anytime Software and Services Discount – a 5% discount on new modules, additional license purchases and now includes a 5% discount on JMT services. There is no limit and this can be combined with other discounts offered throughout the year or with JMT Funds Coupon.