Why JMT recommends Intacct
Intacct Cloud Financials is the fastest-growing, most robust nonprofit financial management solution available. Thousands of nonprofits have successfully moved to the cloud and are reaping the benefits of Intacct’s extensively adaptable ledger and workflow system, fully customizable financial reporting and interactive dashboards and best in class ease of use.
JMT recommends Intacct Cloud Financials to nonprofits that want improved workflow, visibility, and powerful financial management tools in an easy-to-use cloud-native set of applications. As more and more nonprofits choose to abandon the cost and unpredictability of legacy client-server technologies, Intacct has emerged as the best true cloud nonprofit financial management solution in the market.
How Nonprofit Organizations Benefit
- Key benefits realized by nonprofits using Intacct:
- No software updates, server questions or anything IT hardware related ever – it just works, right in your browser.
- Robust, table-driven multi-dimensional chart of accounts allows even the most complex nonprofit financial reporting models (grants, locations, projects, departments, funds, employees, and much more) to be accommodated with ease.
- Comprehensive Grant Management tools to allow for easy segregation, budgeting and reporting on restricted funds
- Full accommodation of all FASB-required financial reporting requirements.
- Workflow tools throughout the application to accommodate nonprofit approval processes including compliance with emerging more strict audit requirements.
Why Nonprofits choose to work with JMT to implement Intacct
Nonprofits work with JMT Consulting to implement Intacct because JMT brings the right combination of expertise with Intacct and experience in the nonprofit space.
- Dozens of successful Intacct Cloud Financials implementations across a variety of different types and sizes of nonprofits
- Over 26 years of experience implementing ERP solutions for nonprofits exclusively
- Consulting staff drawn from the nonprofit industry including former senior financial managers at nonprofits as well as consultants who have worked in public nonprofit practice
Interested in learning more? Watch our quick Intacct overview video.
Unsure about selecting accounting software for your nonprofit? Watch our webinar below to learn best practices.