Intacct Software – Cloud Based Accounting for NonProfit Organizations
A growing number of companies are gravitating away from on-premises software applications and shifting more towards cloud computing / Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions– and for good reason. Cloud computing providers like Intacct provide you with functionality and services that are cheaper and more reliable than what most organizations can manage on their own.
Intacct’s cloud computing platform offers our customers:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership — Moving your applications into the clouds eliminates capital costs and operating costs as well as hardware and software installation and maintenance. Let Intacct Software handle the IT while you focus on your core business.
- Reduced Implementation Risk — With lower upfront costs, you aren’t financially locked into a solution.
- Operational Excellence — Intacct will host your data in a Tier 1 IBM data center staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by personnel on 3 continents. With a guaranteed 99.8% uptime and a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery plan, you can rest easy knowing your company’s information is safe.
- Anywhere, anytime access — Because Intacct’s cloud computing applications are delivered over the Internet, all you need are a web browser and an internet connection.
- Data Security — Their cloud computing applications are SAS 70 Type II certified – this guarantees the security of your data.
- Pre-built integrations with other “best of breed” vendors — Intacct also partners with an ecosystem of “best of breed” vendors that specialize in particular business processes. This provides our customers with deep functionality in each business area, without having to worry about integration.
Intacct Software for NonProfit Organizations
Raising money is tougher than ever before, so it’s essential that your nonprofit financial management solution help you properly control and allocate funds to ensure the highest level of donor confidence.
Whether your mission is to help people in need, to foster community through religious services, or to manage the membership base of a professional organization, Intacct’s financial management and accounting applications for nonprofit organizations can help you effectively budget, control spending, and report your financial information.
Intacct’s cloud computing financial management solution for non-profits helps organizations like yours:
- Gain real-time financial and operational insight – Understand the performance of your nonprofit organization like never before with pre-built and customizable dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Demonstrate proper stewardship of funds – Have an unparalleled level of control through effective budgeting, planning, and expense management and financial reporting tools such as FAS 116, 117 and IRS Form 990.
- Ensure strong financial management controls – Intacct Software offers easy ways to ensure compliance of rules and regulations, supported by comprehensive audit trails.
- Gain operational efficiencies – Eliminate those manual processes through the use of numerous automated workflows.
- Provide access anytime, anywhere – ‘Round-the-clock access to Intacct for employees, volunteers, donors, and board members alike via cloud computing.
- Seamless integration – No more switching! Intacct utilizes donor, church, membership, and constituency relationship management systems all in one!
- Dramatically reduce IT costs – With the remote hosting, getting out of the no value IT business will be easier than ever!
Need to know something else? Click here.
Want to see the program in action? Request a demonstration.
Want more information about Intacct Software? Click here.