Client Success Coordinator
JMT Consulting is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate to join our Customer Success team to help tell our story to nonprofits across North America. This position will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to assist in client relationship-building as well as contribute to our client marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working, self-motivated and creative individual who has a passion for B2B Development and Marketing.
This entry-level position is great for recent college graduates looking to gain valuable experience. You will help support the efforts of our sales team to execute plans to current clients in existing territories with the end goal of maintaining our client relationships and promoting JMT as a lifelong consulting partner. This person is a self-starter with a passion for learning all the different aspects of sales and marketing and is also a team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Our department is a small, fast-paced team located in Round Rock, TX.
● Outbound Client Development Phone Calls
● Digital Client Communications and Marketing
● Database Development and Entry
● Primary Ambassador of JMT Brand
● BA/BS College Senior or Graduate from a Major University preferred
● Relevant Degree (Marketing, Business, Sales, Strategy, Communication)
● Strong Computer Skills (Google Mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Hubspot, Salesforce, CRM)
● Strong Interpersonal Skills
● Flexible Schedule Based on Performance, up to 40 hours/week
● Compensation: Competitive Wage
Job Type: Entry Level