- This event has passed.
JMT and Wiss & Co. Lunch and Learn – SOLD OUT
November 28, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm ESTFree
JMT and WISS invite you to attend a peer lunch and panel conversation at the WISS offices; on us.
Join Diana Miller, CPA, WISS, Karen Henderson, CPA, WISS and Andy Harleman, Director of Sales, JMT Consulting to discuss “Change is Happening! Is Your Organization Prepared for the New Accounting and Tax Law?”.
In this presentation, we will cover the following:
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 – Overview and Parameters
- Charitable Giving
- Excise Tax – Executive Compensation
- Various non tax-exempty provisions
- Unrelated business income tax
- Treatment of certain fringe benefits
- IRS Notice 2018-67
- Wayfair Decision
- Form 990 Filing
- Tips on how to implement the new accounting standard impacting nonprofits
- Overview of 5 key affected areas being affected, with examples
- Financial transparency for nonprofits, featuring an overview of Intacct’s cloud accounting solution
CPE Credit will be made available.