Texas Society of CPAs Nonprofit Organizations Conference
Tuesday, May 21
Dallas, TX 75240
- This event has passed.
This one-of-a-kind event focuses on the unique structural and regulatory challenges faced by nonprofit entities and small businesses. It also offers expert led discussions on hot topics to help you keep up with today’s competitive business environment.
- Economic Update with a Texas Flair
- Parking/TCJA/UBI Silos/NOL (General tax reform)
- Communicating to the Board – What Your Board Should Know About ASU 2016-14
- Nuts and Bolts of Form 990
- Triggers of IRS Form 990 Exams
- Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrencies: What CPAs Need to Know to Service Clients
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Foreign Mission Activities
- Revenue Recognition for NFP Organizations
- Sales Tax Today: A Review of South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. and Its Impact on the Tax-Exempt Industry