[Free Webinar] Mission + Money: The Finance Imperative for Nonprofits with Christal Cherry
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
- This event has passed.
There is an intersection of mission and money that many nonprofits would like to avoid. The tension between the pursuit of mission and maintenance of financial viability is real. There is a way, however, to balance the two so that when weighed together, organizational capacity, overall health of a nonprofit, and its ability to impact the community have great promise.
President and Executive Consultant, The Board Pro
In this webinar participants will learn how finances, programs, fundraising and capital structure all meet and overlap to support mission. For the learning outcomes in this session, participants will:
- Restate the importance of planned growth as it relates to program expansion.
- Identify the gaps between the programs staff and the finance team and what each should know to help them do their jobs more effectively.
- Illustrate how financial statements tell your nonprofit’s story.
- Discuss why fundraising should play a small role with a solid business model.
- Describe how 990 fits into the foundation of a healthy non-profit, specifically as a tool for events, CRM, and fundraising.