We are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious marketing intern to help us tell the JMT Consulting story to nonprofits across North America and to assist in the development of our marketing & sales function in our Austin, TX office. The ideal candidate is an independent, positive, hard-working, and creative individual who wants to develop and refine their B2B marketing skills. This role will support the efforts of our team to develop and execute on marketing plans to reach potential clients of our technology and services. The best candidate will be a fast learner and aspiring to master specialized marketing concepts, principles, tactics, and technical skills. The department is a small, fast-paced marketing production shop; and the candidate must be a versatile, self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Market Research
- Content Development and Curation
- Database development
- Light telephone work
- BA/BS student or graduate from a major university preferred.
- Pursuing a relevant degree (marketing, business, sales, strategy, communications)
- Ability to operate a computer and related sales and marketing applications efficiently and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Positive, pleasant, and friendly demeanor
- Flexible hours granted based on performance and need; up to 40 hours/week
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system a plus
- Compensation: Competitive wage