Nexonia Announces New Expenses Integration with Abila
JMT Consulting group is excited to announce that Nexonia, a leader in time and expense management software, has officially partnered with Abila to provide customers with seamless two-way expense integration with both Abila MIP Advance™ and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™.
We believe Nexonia to be the most intuitive time and expense management software on the market, and JMT even uses it for our own expense reporting and paid leave processes.
JMT supports over 1,000 Abila MIP clients because it is the best fund accounting software built exclusively for nonprofits. With Nexonia it is even more powerful.
Specifically, this integration will provide:
- Two-way integration with Abila MIP
- Cloud-based expense reporting and approvals on any tablet or smartphone using the Nexonia Expenses app for iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® 10
- Nexonia’s user-friendly interface automatically integrated with Abila’s robust accounting system, including all segments
- Flexible approval workflows and full expense policy support
- Seamless integrations with corporate credit cards and multi-currency support
Do you need help with implementation? JMT’s seasoned consultants can ensure your MIP system is integrated properly with Nexonia, and you can take the dread out of expense reporting.