Project Coordinator – New York
The Professional Services Project Coordinator is responsible for tracking ERP software implementation services projects for JMT clients from inception to completion. This position serves as the liaison between the company and client to ensure that all targets and requirements are met and that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Works on multiple projects as assigned, focusing on tasks, budget and timeline to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
- Works with implementation consultants, on finalizing client project plans, gathering all required information for reporting through project close out. Implementations may sometimes involve third party consultants as part of the complete project.
- Works closely with Director of Professional Services on project scheduling, client escalations or project concerns.
- Monitors project plans, schedules and reports and manages all documentation pertaining to assigned projects.
- Maintains internal systems accurately for up to date reporting on the status of projects, new projects and project changes.
- Coordinates and conducts client welcome calls, handoff communication and other client communications.
- Functions as the primary contact for clients during the implementation cycle of all projects.
- Conducts periodic status checks with clients and team to assess progress against plan.
- Generates and submits for approval change orders for implementations based on details provided by consultants.
- Liaisons with consultants, software vendors and other third parties on services to be delivered outside of JMT.
- Coordinates and schedules all ad-hoc services requests from clients.
- College degree in business, training, or technology plus a minimum of one year of experience handling projects or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong client management skills, relationship-building skills, presentation skills, and negotiating skills. Must be able to successfully drive multiple projects in parallel.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Familiarity with ERP software implementations.
- Accounting knowledge.