RESOURCES FOR NONPROFITS
Let JMT support your organization through these times of uncertainty.
INDUSTRY NEWS + UPDATES
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act CARES Act (Pub. L. 116-136) defines a number of programs that charitable nonprofits will be eligible to apply for. Click here to learn more from the National Council of Nonprofits.
Many nonprofits are eligible for the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The Program provides potentially forgivable loans for 501(c)(3) nonprofits with 500 or fewer employees at 2.5 times your average monthly payroll for up to $10M. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks after the loan originates and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. Click here to learn more and see the current status of the program.
Sage Intacct: the fastest-growing, most robust nonprofit financial management solution available.
- Waiving quarterly fee for quarterly subscription renewals (normally 10% of subscription every quarter).
- For current clients, JMT is offering a 1% discount for early renewal payments.
Vena: enterprise-class software for budgeting, planning and forecasting with powerful reporting and analytics.
- JMT is teaming up with Vena to offer Crisis Planning Services — immediate and cost-effective budgeting and planning support to help you weather this (or any future storm). Click here to learn more.
AvidXchange: the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes.
- Offering delayed billing of up to 12 months, along with expedited implementations and increased rebates.
- Onboarding process in as little as 14 days and only five hours of training.
- Any customer purchasing at least 100 AvidPay network payments per month will qualify for no fees for 12 months.
Bill.com: The intelligent way to create and pay bills, send invoices, and get paid.
- New customers significantly impacted by COVID-19 can get 25% off the user subscription fees for the first year of their annual contract with Bill.com to run payables and receivables remotely.
- Their implementation process only takes 2 hours for a single entity and full training is done in just a few hours (depending on the size of the company and team) – so you can get up and running quickly!
- Expires 4/27/2020. For more information, email to email@example.com.