Foxwoods Resort & Casino
JMT Consulting’s 14th annual INNOVATE event will be held at Foxwoods Resort & Casino — North America’s largest resort casino and a premier getaway destination for Northeast travelers. Owned and operated by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation in Mashantucket, CT, Foxwoods is home to seven casinos, gourmet restaurants, world-renowned spas, award-winning golf, exclusive retailers, and much more.
We have a limited amount of rooms available at a special rate for INNOVATE attendees only. Reserve your room today before prices go up on April 20.
TRAVELING BY CAR
Foxwoods is easy to get to if traveling by car and offers free parking and free valet services.
- Hartford: 50 miles
- Boston: 100 miles
- NYC: 140 miles
- Philadelphia: 230 miles
TRAVELING BY PLANE
With 9 airports within close proximity to Foxwoods, there are plenty of travel options if you plan on arriving by plane.
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD) – Providence, RI – 41 miles
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) – Hartford, CT – 60 miles
- Logan Airport (BOS) – Boston, MA – 100 miles
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) – New York, NY – 134 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – New York, NY – 141 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – Newark, NJ – 153 miles
- Groton-New London Airport – Groton, CT – 14 miles
- Westerly State Airport – Westerly, RI – 15 miles
- Tweed New Haven Connecticut Airport (HVN) – New Haven, CT – 59 miles
TRAVELING BY TRAIN
You can take Amtrak from any major East Coast city to New London (located just 20 minutes away from Foxwoods).
- Boston: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- New York: 2 hour, 30 minutes
- Philadelphia: 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Washington, D.C.: 6 hours, 50 minutes