Calculate Your MIP Fund Accounting Investment
Your annual costs for MIP Fund Accounting will depend on a variety of factors -- Cloud versus on-premise, the size of your accounting team, the desired speed of your implementation, and the modules you choose to implement. To calculate an estimate of what your MIP investment could look like, unlock our price calculator using the form below!
Unlock Calculator Access
What's Included in MIP Fund Accounting (Formerly Abila)
Working with JMT Consulting to implement MIP Fund Accounting gives you access to:
- MIP Fund Accounting’s core modules, which include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Reporting, Bank Reconciliation, Budget, Data Import/Export, and Forms Designer
- Award-winning US-based JMT support
- 24/7 operations, upgrades, and enhancements — plus award-winning US-based support — so there’s no need for additional IT resources. All you need to use MIP Fund Accounting is a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet or phone—and an Internet connection (MIP Cloud Only)
Add-on modules include:
- Payroll & HR Employee Modules: Payroll, Direct Deposit, Human Resource Management, Employee Web Services, &
- Purchasing Modules: Electronic Requisition, Encumbrances, Fixed Assets, Purchase Order
- Additional Modules: Advanced Security, Allocations Management, A/R Reporting with Billing and Sales Order Entry, Dashboards, DrillPoint, Electronic Funds Transfer, Executive View License, GASB Reporting, Multicurrency, Scheduler, Data Consolidation
The pricing provided in our Cost Calculator is an estimate based on the information provided and is subject to change. For pricing specific to your nonprofit, please contact us here to connect with one of our nonprofit experts.