Calculate Your Sage Intacct Investment
Your annual subscription costs for Sage Intacct will depend on a variety of factors -- the size of your accounting team, the desired speed of your implementation, and the modules you choose to implement. To calculate an estimate of what your Sage Intacct investment could look like, unlock our price calculator using the form below!
Unlock Calculator Access
What does Sage Intacct include?
Every Sage Intacct subscription includes:
- Award-winning US-based support
- 24/7 operations, upgrades, and enhancements, so there’s no need for additional IT resources. All you need to use Sage Intacct is a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet or phone and an Internet connection.
- 15GB of storage (5GB of data/transaction storage and 10GB of file storage)
Sage Intacct’s baseline Core Financials package includes the following modules:
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Order Entry
- Employee Expenses
- Standard Reports
- Standard Dashboards
- Standard Customization Services
Add-on modules include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dynamic Allocations
- Fixed Assets
- Intelligent Time
- Inventory Management
- Global Consolidations
- Nonprofit Revenue Recognition
- Time & Expense Management
- Vendor Payment Services
- User-Defined Dimensions
- Budgeting & Planning
- Grants Tracking & Billing
- Custom Report Writer
- Check Delivery
The pricing provided in our Cost Calculator is an estimate based on the information provided and is subject to change. For pricing specific to your nonprofit, please contact us here to connect with one of our nonprofit experts.