Why JMT recommends Vena™
Unlike other solutions that take one of two extreme approaches to corporate performance management, Vena combines the best of both worlds in a single solution.
Vena doesn’t make you choose between a rigid, packaged application and an uncontrolled spreadsheet environment to perform the finance and accounting business processes that drive your organization’s success. Their fresh approach to CPM connects your Excel spreadsheets, templates, formulas and models to a central database governed by a sophisticated workflow engine and business rules.
As a result, you continue to benefit from the flexibility and unmatched computing power of Excel, while resting assured that your data is secure, accessible and up-to-date.
How Nonprofit Organizations Benefit
Key benefits realized by nonprofits using Vena:
- Perform complex budgeting calculations in Excel without any linkage issues.
- Align your entire organization with a single version of the truth.
- Automate routing, review, and approval processes to shorten budget cycle time.
- Maximize data integrity across your budgets and plans.
- Easily create and share decision-ready reports and models with your team.
Why Nonprofits choose to work with JMT to implement Vena
Nonprofits work with JMT Consulting to implement Vena because JMT brings the right combination of expertise with Vena and experience in the nonprofit space.
- Dozens of successful implementations across a variety of different types and sizes of nonprofits
- Over 27 years of experience implementing solutions for nonprofits exclusively
- Our consulting staff is drawn from the nonprofit industry including former senior financial managers at nonprofits as well as consultants who have worked in public nonprofit practice