Why JMT recommends Workforce Go!
Why are so many nonprofits choosing Workforce Go! for their Human Resource Management Solution (HRMS)?
Because there is a major shift happening in the workplace, and it revolves around the employee experience…
With 5 generations of employees working side by side, the workforce is starting to see a major shift with the ways organizations recruit, onboard, train, promote, engage, and retain their talent. Do all 5 generations value the same aspects of job satisfaction equally? Hint – no. Does your HRMS platform cater to the needs of all 5 generations? Or are you leaving some great talent out to dry? Here’s another hint – the talent you’re leaving out to dry will not wait very long.
Watch a quick video and learn how to manage your workforce efficiently!
The average tenure at a single organization for baby boomers is 10.4 years. For millennials, it is only 3 years. This brings about a serious issue relating to knowledge transfer, along with a potentially more challenging issue – developing the next generation of leaders. What is your organization doing to create the ideal employee engagement experience?
HRMS is the fastest adopter of cloud based applications of all back office systems, and also one of the quickest systems affected by industry wide change. Can your current HR platform keep up? Because WorkforceGo! is cloud-based, monthly upgrades happen automatically – without IT involvement or costly service engagements. That’s significantly more often than on premises software packages, and even faster than the majority of big name cloud applications.
Key Benefits realized by organizations using Workforce Go!
- Better employee engagement
- Web based, work from anywhere
- Better internal controls, more accuracy with time keeping
- Modular system – only use what you need
- Very flexible Payroll options
- Full employee life cycle tracking
- Helps the organization save money!
- Reduced payroll processing errors by 30%
- Happier employees, longer tenure!
Why Nonprofits choose to work with JMT to implement Workforce Go!
Nonprofits work with JMT Consulting to implement Workforce Go! because JMT brings the right combination of expertise and experience in the nonprofit space.
- Dozens of successful implementations across a variety of different types and sizes of nonprofits
- Over 27 years of experience implementing solutions for nonprofits exclusively
- Our consulting staff is drawn from the nonprofit industry including former senior financial managers at nonprofits as well as consultants who have worked in public nonprofit practice
Interested in learning more? Contact us for more Workforce Go! information or to see a demo.