JMT prides itself on being a family-friendly company by providing a flexible work environment, and we are always looking for the right people to join our growing team.
We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to be considered for our team but not for a position listed below, please email your resume to email@example.com .
Professional Services Consultant – (Nonprofit ERP)
The project consultant is responsible for delivering implementation services, training and support on Intacct and Abila MIP products to JMT’s nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate will be located in the Greater New York City area, but remote candidates with access to a major airport hub will be considered. Essential services provided to JMT clients by the Project Consultant:
- Conduct scoping, discovery and planning sessions for financial management application implementations
- Deliver high-quality training content personalized to our clients’ circumstances
- When necessary, install, upgrade and troubleshoot financial management software applications
- Plan and execute data conversions and integrations
- Support clients’ utilization of the tools and processes implemented by JMT
Qualities of a Successful Project Consultant:
- Passion for Quality – focused on delivering an exceptional client experience 100% of the time
- Organized – capable of efficiently managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality, consistent work product
- Independent – able to independently solve issues and define strategies for success
- Invested – JMT serves the nonprofit sector exclusively – the ideal candidate will share our clients’ passion
- Excellent Communicator – highly professional written and verbal communications, both in person and over the phone/internet are essential.
- Embraces New Technologies – has a passion for technology and how it can solve problems and eager to learn and leverage innovations to our clients’ advantage
- Personable – It is essential that JMT Project Consultants are able to smoothly and positively relate to our clients and establish strong, lasting relationships
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience as a consultant or financial manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent – Accounting major or concentration preferred
- Experience as a financial professional in a not-for-profit organization a plus
- Usual Travel is estimated at 50% but can be higher on certain projects