Aaron Harris, Senior Vice President, Head of Engineering and Technology at Sage Intacct to Keynote
JMT Consulting, a leader in providing financial management solutions exclusively to nonprofits, announced Aaron Harris as the keynote speaker for their annual nonprofit conference INNOVATE. As Senior Vice President, Head of Engineering and Technology at Sage Intacct, Aaron will focus his keynote on predicting the future of finance for nonprofits. INNOVATE, a four-day educational training conference May 20-23 at the Foxwoods Resort & Casino in Mashantucket, CT, is specifically tailored for nonprofit financial professionals interested in learning current trends in financial technology, budgeting, and best practices that will help build a sustainable future for their organization. Attendees will be eligible for up to 22 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
During the keynote, Aaron Harris, who has more than 20 years of high-tech engineering experience in business applications and software development strategies, will discuss his insights into:
- What the future holds for finance
- How cloud computing, AI, and blockchain technologies will impact day-to-day efficiency, performance and optimization
- How to prepare for any disruption with the right technology
- How to put the right people and best practices in place now
INNOVATE 2019 is designed to meet the needs of professionals who work in nonprofit accounting or finance. From new staff members to senior finance leaders, INNOVATE has been carefully curated with three different conference experiences to prepare for the future of their nonprofit back office.
- Pre-conference: introductory sessions and hands-on training for beginners or those needing refresher courses in fund accounting (using MIP™ and Sage Intacct) and budgeting & planning
- Innovate: mid-to-expert level sessions for a deeper dive into fund accounting, budgeting and add-on technology training that will help streamline their back office
- Leadership Collaborative: a one and a half day conference-within-a-conference for nonprofit executives to gain valuable insight into the changing role of leadership and learn why you need to become a data-driven Nonprofit Finance Leader
Attendees can also schedule dedicated, one-on-one instruction and support from JMT Consultants, learn about upcoming solutions at our Innovation Showcase Theater and attend several networking functions. The conference will take place at the Foxwoods Resort and Casino, voted the top casino outside of Las Vegas.
Rob Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer at JMT Consulting, stated, “INNOVATE 2019 will be a ‘must-attend’ conference for any nonprofit financial professional who wants to stay one step ahead of trends and technology. JMT Consulting is dedicated to ensuring nonprofits have the tools and training needed to help their organizations go beyond meeting their mission .”
JMT Consulting, celebrating its 27th year in business, started INNOVATE in 2005 as a way to train and network with other nonprofit finance professionals. It has grown to include a focus on forward-thinking technology trends and new software solutions in the nonprofit financial space. INNOVATE is an all-in-one opportunity to get formal training, learn best practices, and network with other users.
Click here to register and see speakers and sessions for INNOVATE 2019.
About JMT Consulting Group:
JMT Consulting is a leading national provider of software and consulting services to charter schools, community healthcare organizations, nonprofits, and governmental organizations. JMT Consulting Group offers a variety of services including hosting, business process improvement, implementation, system selection and system integration, training and support as well as a broad portfolio of software solutions.