Manage employee expenses, corporate credit cards and other expense related documents
Eliminate painful and fragmented manual time & expense processes with Nexonia
Most nonprofit organizations need to manage employee expenses, corporate credit cards and other expense related documents from staff outside of finance. When these processes are manual, they can consume a huge amount of the finance department’s time and effort as they deal with paper receipts improperly coded transactions and other compliance issues.
Why does JMT recommend Nexonia to our nonprofit clients?
It provides a comprehensive set of tools to improve workflow, compliance, and efficiency across the organization. Finance gets better information sooner and staff spends less time on collecting and submitting requests — getting it right the first time more often.
Most importantly, Nexonia provides a comprehensive set of staff-facing tools that can allow you to automate:
- Out-of-pocket expense reimbursement
- Corporate Card transactions
- Purchase Requests
- Check Request
- Time off requests
- A/P vendor management
How can your nonprofit organization benefit from Nexonia?
Why do nonprofits choose to work with JMT to implement Nexonia?
Nonprofits work with JMT Consulting to implement Nexonia because JMT brings the right combination of expertise with Nexonia and experience in the nonprofit space.
- Dozens of successful Nexonia implementations across a variety of different types and sizes of nonprofits
- Over 30 years of experience implementing nonprofit financial management solutions for nonprofits exclusively. We understand the unique aspects of managing these processes in a nonprofit environment.
- Consulting staff drawn from the nonprofit industry including former senior financial managers at nonprofits as well as consultants who have worked in public nonprofit practice
Interested in learning more about Nexonia for your nonprofit?
By working with a partner like JMT, you take the risk out of implementing a new system by leveraging expert-led development and training resources.
To learn more, get in touch with our team here.