Eliminate painful and fragmented manual time & expense processes with Nexonia: a simple, highly configurable, cloud-based web and mobile expense report management solution.
Most nonprofit organizations need to manage employee expenses, corporate credit cards and other expense related documents from staff outside of finance. When these processes are manual, they can consume a huge amount of the finance department’s time and effort as they deal with paper receipts improperly coded transactions and other compliance issues.
Why does JMT recommend Nexonia to our nonprofit clients? It provides a comprehensive set of tools to improve workflow, compliance, and efficiency across the organization. Finance gets better information sooner and staff spends less time on collecting and submitting requests — getting it right the first time more often.
Most importantly, Nexonia provides a comprehensive set of staff-facing tools that can allow you to automate:
- Out-of-pocket expense reimbursement
- Corporate Card transactions
- Purchase Requests
- Check Request
- Time off requests
- A/P vendor management
How can your nonprofit organization benefit from Nexonia?
Easy to use cloud technology with full mobile support – submit expenses and receipts right through your mobile phone
Extensively configurable workflow to handle your complex approval requirements
Seamless integration with a variety of ERP solutions, including Intacct and Abila MIP
One set of tools to roll out to staff instead of separate solutions for each need – reduces time spent on training and support inquiries
Why do nonprofits choose to work with JMT to implement Nexonia?
Nonprofits work with JMT Consulting to implement Nexonia because JMT brings the right combination of expertise with Nexonia and experience in the nonprofit space.
- Dozens of successful Nexonia implementations across a variety of different types and sizes of nonprofits
- Over 27 years of experience implementing nonprofit financial management solutions for nonprofits exclusively. We understand the unique aspects of managing these processes in a nonprofit environment.
- Consulting staff drawn from the nonprofit industry including former senior financial managers at nonprofits as well as consultants who have worked in public nonprofit practice
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT NEXONIA?
Leave your information here and one of our nonprofit experts will get in touch with more information.