The MIP Fund Accounting v2020.3 release will go live on December 14, 2020. This release contains high-quality updates such as reporting enhancements, defect fixes, new tools to provide feedback, and more.
Continue reading for more details on what is included in the MIP Fund Accounting v2020.3 release.
Updates within this release include:
- New opportunities to provide feedback: MIP has implemented two new tools, Wootric and Feature Upvote, that enable you to provide feedback to the product team directly:
- You’ll now find opportunities to share whether you would recommend MIP to others directly within the platform.
- Feature Upvote, a newly implemented tool, is an enhanced replacement for the Ideas Portal that provides improved moderation support to prevent spam. The MIP team will continue migrating ideas from the existing portal over time, so please note there may be a delay between the time of your submission and when it will appear on the site.
- Expanded API capabilities: MIP’s API supports new endpoints, including budgets transactions, encumbrances transactions, encumbrances liquidations transactions, account balances, budget balances, customer balances, vendor balances, and encumbrance balances. For more information visit their API documentation here.
- Enhancements to Executive View: MIP has also added enhancements to Executive View. If your organization doesn’t yet own the Executive View module, please reach your Customer Account Manager at CAM@jmtconsulting.com to inquire for more information.
Additional updates within our classic user interface include:
- Quality improvements: This release includes several quality enhancements based on reported issues and customer feedback.
- Simplified export options: The “Red Door” export options no longer include Microsoft Access and Word.
- Transaction Conversion to NEC-01: All 2020 MISC-07 transaction data will be updated to NEC-01, and any remaining vendor defaults that still use MISC-07 will be updated to NEC-01 as well.
- New Reports: Additional reports are now available to support meeting EEO compliance requirements.
- NOTE: This release is required in order to process 1099s and W-2s through Aatrix for Tax Year 2020.
Information regarding this release was provided to JMT Consulting by Community Brands. JMT Consulting is a proud Community Brands MIP partner and provides implementation services, training and ongoing support related to MIP Fund Accounting to our valued nonprofit clients.
Ready to move your MIP to the Cloud? Take advantage of this December special offer!
If you’ve been considering remote access to MIP, now is a good time to switch and save. Through December 23, 2020 customers get 3-months free with a 15-month subscription. Reach out to your Customer Account Manager to take advantage of this offer today!