It is the goal of every department at JMT to deliver an extraordinary client experience. While clients in active implementation are in regular contact with their project manager and consultant team, our long-term clients have ongoing requests for JMT that go beyond software tech support — this post will help you determine who to go to for your various needs related to JMT and your financial management system.
- Give feedback on JMT’s services and staff.
- Discuss your openness to taking reference calls from other nonprofit leaders, have a quote you would like to share about JMT, or would like your organization to be featured in a case study.
- Schedule your annual system review (EVP benefit).
- Plan for your annual subscription renewal.
Note: You can expect to be contacted by the Client Experience team periodically to make sure you are satisfied and fully supported as you expand the use of your system and to assist you in orienting any new employees on your team. To make sure JMT is meeting your needs, the Client Experience team often collaborates across departments to provide you with timely and accurate answers and options. Above all, the primary role of Client Experience is to listen to your goals and stay connected so that JMT can be an effective partner to your team, and help you get the full return on your solutions investment.
- Log a support case, whether you need assistance with quickly troubleshooting day to day support problems, or help outlining and solving issues that require additional scoping and assistance from our professional services team and/or our publishers.
- Set up a new employee with system access or remove a user.
- Request access to the Intacct Community Forum.
- Request access to the MIP Knowledgebase.
- Suggest a new feature or setting in Intacct.
- Suggest an MIP product enhancement.
- You do not have our unlimited Extended Value Plan support membership for your organization and want to make your staff happier and better equipped to use their software.
- You would like to discuss what other technologies are available within your software or other platforms to automate and enhance your processes and planning.
- You would like to discuss available options for integrating your ERP/accounting system with other systems used by your organization, such as your CRM, your donor management system, your medical billing system, etc.
- Request to receive our monthly newsletters, event invitations, and periodic announcements. We can help you opt in and specify which communications to send you, and how often.
- Suggest a speaker or topic for an educational event or article.
- Request JMT’s expertise at an event/in an article, or to share our content.
Once submitted, referrals can be expected to be contacted by a JMT Solutions Consultant. This department focuses on helping nonprofits who are considering an ERP change and/or an FP&A solution. We believe that the first line of consulting that any nonprofit receives from JMT is what we provide in our approach, which is centered around gaining an understanding of the challenges as well as the forward-looking vision of our potential clients, and mutually exploring software solutions to determine how they align with that vision.
- Update your payment method, billing contact, or billing address.
- Check your account balance.
- Request information on financing your annual subscription.