Amid increasing demand for transparency and accountability, today’s nonprofits are seeking ways to both produce and demonstrate successful outcomes.
Heightened expectations and heightened scrutiny come from several sources—including evermore engaged funders looking for financial management techniques and principles employed by for-profit businesses.
To meet this demand, nonprofit organizations are embracing outcome metrics to measure and report their performance. This eBook will help you to:
- Learn what outcome metrics are and why they matter
- Discover how to monitor performance and link metrics to your mission
- Explore the best path to success
- See how to set up your plan and where to find resources that can help you
- Find out which features in a financial system can help you be successful
Take the first step, define the key metrics that best measure what is most important to your mission.