|Home | Agenda | Session Details | Registration & Pricing
Speakers | Exhibitors | Hotel Information | Directions | Contact
INNOVATE 2014 is a CPE credit qualified event designed to equip professionals in the nonprofit industry with best practices, thought leadership and practical insight to excel in the mission they are called to.
A 2-Day conference designed to empower nonprofit accounting professionals at all levels to drive positive change within their organizations.
|The Vision Behind INNOVATE
A message from our Founder & CEO,
|A Message From our
Joe Abraham, Founder of BOSI Global
What You Will Learn at INNOVATE
With dozens of sessions by key industry thought leaders, you and your team will expand your knowledge and grow professionally.
- Tap into thought leadership that will energize your 2014 plans
- Discover best practices in finance and technology from industry leaders
- Learn how to get the most out of the software you currently own and use
- Boost your competency and expertise in the use of key software applications
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Get a first-hand view of the latest technology breakthroughs for the nonprofit space
- Better understand regulatory trends, implications and opportunities in nonprofit financial management
What To Expect at INNOVATE
- Leave refreshed and energized for 2014
- Gain greater confidence in the software tools you use – including fresh ideas on how to get even more out of them
- Participate in learning tracks with your peers. We have separate tracks for everyone ranging from novice users to senior financial executives
- Be abreast of the latest trends in nonprofit technology and how they will impact you and your organization
- Build key relationships
- Both thoughtful and impactful, INNOVATE is designed so that you’ll walk away ready to INNOVATE
Who Should Attend INNOVATE?
Our content is designed to meet the needs of everyone on your accounting and finance teams: from new staff members to your senior leaders.
- Financial officers and controllers
- Accounting professionals (employees, contractors and outside advisors)
- Software users (accounting and collaboration) within the organization
- Senior leaders evaluating software investments – especially the cloud