Cloud-Based Accounting Software Helps Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations
Learn why nonprofits are moving their financial software to the cloud and what it means for the future of nonprofit healthcare organizations.
Five reasons the cloud is right for nonprofit healthcare organizations
Sage Intacct for Nonprofits
The only HIPAA-compliant accounting software endorsed by the AICPA and Healthcare Financial Management Association Peer Reviewed.
Specializing in helping nonprofits of all types including health and human services organizations, education organizations, trade and membership associations, philanthropic charities, cultural institutions, faith-based organizations, and more, Sage Intacct streamlines grant, fund, project, and donor accounting, while delivering real-time visibility into the metrics that matter.
Our modern, true cloud solution, with open APIs, gives nonprofits the connectivity, visibility, and efficiency they need to do more with less. At Sage Intacct, we help nonprofits strengthen stewardship, build influence, grow funding, and achieve mission success.
Why nonprofit healthcare organizations love Sage Intacct
- Delivers immediate visibility into your financial data with easy-to-use, real-time financial and operational reporting and dashboards.
- Ensures control and compliance and reduces risk and cost with automated workflow and internal controls.
- Maximizes stewardship by automating grant, fund, and donor accounting.
- Streamlines reporting and compliance using built-in nonprofit-specific reports and FASB and IRS compliant financial statements.
- Provides anytime, anywhere access for staff and volunteers, increasing finance department productivity by 30% or more.
- Reduces IT infrastructure costs and complexity.
- Integrates seamlessly with other critical business applications via an open API.