As we adapted to new norms daily this year, preparation and pre-planning remained essential to a strong closeout and a confident new year. The good news is that there are resources and industry professionals to provide the best practices to ensure an accurate and successful closing season.
Join JMT Consulting and AvidXchange to learn where to begin to examine and implement some of the latest strategic plans to help your teammates seamlessly navigate through year-end close.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how to plan and prepare in advance by creating and implementing year-end checklists
- Identify and minimize roadblocks and discrepancies before year-end to ensure accuracy by performing monthly invoice reviews, and monthly vendor reviews
- Using effective and efficient communication with vendors about missing invoices in quarterly emails
- Reconcile accounts often ensuring for complete and accurate through accounting system integration
- Automate operational components with AvidInvoice and AvidPay