As your organization grows, you need an accounting system to keep up with that. A modern accounting system should automate and streamline financial management functions at minimum. Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) have a greater need than just the minimum for their financial management systems.
Here are 5 reasons why the cloud is right for FQHCs:
- You only pay for what you use
- Less complex and costly
- Your data is safe in the cloud
- Data centers are watched by cybersecurity engineers
- It supports a mobile workforce
- System can be accessed anytime and anywhere
- You’re always using the latest version
- No more timely and painful upgrades
- Integrated systems for FQHCs
- Open APIs let you utilize best-in-class apps (patient billing, EMR, payroll, budget, CRMs, etc.)
Sage Intacct is the only HIPAA-compliant accounting software endorsed by the AICPA and Healthcare Financial Management Association Peer Reviewed.
JMT Consulting’s vast experience working with thousands of nonprofit organizations to design end-to-end solutions uniquely positions us to help optimize your financial systems and processes. Our mission is to make you more effective and streamlined. You need to focus on your mission and constituents instead of your software.
Click here to read more about how we can help your nonprofit healthcare organization.