JMT Consulting Group, a leading provider of software and consulting services to nonprofit organizations, is hosting its annual Innovate conference May 1-3, 2024 in Boston, Massachusetts. Innovate is the largest and longest-running conference hosted by a firm dedicated exclusively to serving nonprofit finance professionals. It is an engaging, educational, and efficient experience that offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest technology trends and innovations in the nonprofit sector
- Network with colleagues and industry experts
- Participate in hands-on training sessions
- Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
This year’s Innovate conference will feature a variety of sessions on topics such as:
- The future of nonprofit finance
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning for nonprofits
- Cybersecurity and data protection
- Fund accounting and budgeting
- Financial reporting and compliance
- And much more!
In addition to the main conference sessions, Innovate will also offer a variety of pre-conference workshops, networking events, and exhibitor booths.
Here are just a few of the reasons why Innovate 2024 is a must-attend event for nonprofit finance professionals:
- Learn from the experts: Innovate features keynote speakers and session presenters who are leaders in the nonprofit finance field. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in the industry and gain valuable insights into the latest trends and best practices.
- Network with colleagues: Innovate is a great opportunity to network with other nonprofit finance professionals and learn about the challenges and opportunities they are facing. Attendees can make new connections, share ideas, and build relationships with colleagues from across the country.
- Get hands-on training: Innovate offers a variety of hands-on training sessions on topics such as accounting software, financial reporting, and budgeting. Attendees can learn new skills and improve their knowledge of the latest financial management tools and technologies.
- Earn CPE credits: Innovate is approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) to offer CPE credits to attendees. This means that attendees can earn CPE credits while attending the conference, which can help them maintain their professional licenses.
If you are a nonprofit finance professional, I encourage you to register for Innovate 2024 today. It is a great opportunity to learn, network, and grow your professional skills. Learn more and register here https://jmtconsulting.com/innovate2024/
The exclusive title sponsor for Innovate 2024 is Sage. Sage provides the best-in-class cloud accounting software, Sage Intacct.